Compassionate Help for Injured Workers

If you've been injured on the job, you know how it feels to be second-guessed. You're wondering if you'll be treated fairly or not. My mission is to make sure you know your rights and responsibilities and that you obtain all the benefits the law allows. Call me at 1-888-694-0174 or 334-702-0000.


Sunday, February 20, 2011

Motion seeks to delay retired judge's trial

http://www2.dothaneagle.com/news/2011/feb/18/motion-seeks-delay-retired-judges-trial-ar-1481978/

1 comment:

  1. A really helpfull post – A big thank you I hope you will not mind me writting about this article on my website I will also leave a linkback Thank you
    Boston workers compensation attorney
    Boston workers compensation lawyers
    workers compensation lawyers Boston

    ReplyDelete